Meet with Expert

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Hate the idea of creating Blogg is for making money only.

Recently I have tried a number of tools that is designed to make money by web site or Blogging. I would say they are just not impressive as they stated.

1. First I went to a advertisement, promising the website worth $1,200. Then I registered, what I found is 3 ads (with some nice pics) for other companies, the only way to earn money is by affiliate. Then I sent to a forum, suddenly, more than 60 people visited the site, by none of them registered the 3 ads.

2. I wrote a few articles in Squidoo, I put all kinds of affiliate in, after 2 weeks, there are around 50 visits totally, and earning is 0.

3. HyperVEE, is a software I downloaded, and upgraded to GOLD membership. Using the software can produce lots of website easily. Some people mentioned it was ever used for creating 600 web site easily. What I found is what it can possibly deliver is horrible. Searched article does not match its keyword title or it has no documents returned. From software development point of view, it does not meet the basic standard. If a web site is developed by this software, I don’t know who will visit, why they would click Adsense in the site. What it can do is precompiled searched articles in the site, which can be possibly done by customized Google search or searching Looksmart.

4. I bought EasyBlogGenerator, it is a very sophisticated software. It has high standard from development of view compared with HyperVRE. If the objective of using the software is to creating blogging quickly, saying creating 40-50 blogs easily, then it definitely would end into a wrong track. The software can be helpful for people wanting to have a decent web site without good knowledge of HTML. Also, I hate the idea of copying other people’s article and replacing a few words to own the article.

Come on, there are 120K blogs are being created everyday, if propose of creating Blog is to make money, then it is totally WRONG. Making money is a by-product of people’s thoughts or people’s great efforts.

Name of the Blog was also changed for a few times because of this investigation process.